1. Counsel on proper staffing and supervise all personnel.
2. Handle all Association related correspondence.
3. Prepare and document owner violation notices and follow up on same.
4. Prepare forms and reporting methods required by the Board.
5. Respond to all inquiries from owners and document them for later reference.
6. Enforce and process leasing requirements as established by the Association and the Illinois
Condominium Property Act (where applicable).
7. Process and document resales according to Association standards.
8. Maintain a complete set of property documents at Management office.
9. Inspect requests for modifications to the common elements as well as owner variance request.
10. Advise the Board on policy considerations.
11. Liaison with the Association's legal counsel, accountant, insurance agent and assist government
12. Review all Association insurance policies, prepare bid specifications, and handle claims.
13. Maintain after hours and weekend emergency capability. Handle emergencies promptly.
14. Senior administrative staff will consult with Board when necessary.
15. Inform Board of updated Condominium legislation and any other legislation that is pertinent to Association.
16. Work with architect engineer on engineering/reserve study.
17. Work with Board members on special projects.