1. Correspond with Board members whenever necessary on Association issues. This is
accomplished generally on a weekly basis, by a telephone conversation with an assigned Board
member or personally.
2. Talk with individual association members regarding complaints, questions on assessments and
any other concerns. Respond promptly.
3. Send out announcements of Association meetings and Agenda with last meeting minutes 3 days
prior to meeting. Prepare annual meeting notices, proxies and ballots, and mail to all owners.
4. Attend bi-monthly meetings of the Board of Directors and one (1) annual meeting of the general
membership. The Board and Management will establish meeting schedule.
5. Present Management report at meeting.