1. Develop, supervise, and follow-up on all unit work request.
2. Inspect the common elements and provide for maintenance according to Association standards.
3. Develop and administer a preventative maintenance program with assistance from Board.
4. Develop and administer a capital repair, replacement and improvement program with assistance
5. Develop specifications where appropriate.
6. Assist Board in securing qualified contractors.
7. Solicit bids for routine maintenance, capital repairs, and unforeseen repairs.
8. Review bids and proposals with Board members.
9. Schedule work after contractor is chosen by Board.
10. Work with Association's attorney on preparation of contracts for major work.
11. Supervise contractors chosen by Board. Professional consultants are recommended for major
12. Inspect completed job for final approval and report to Board before payout of contract.
13. Maintain swimming pool and hire and supervise life/pool guards (if applicable).